I had to go to the dentist yesterday. I hate the dentist. And the dental hygienists must hate everyone that walks through that door, because I swear they thoroughly enjoy inflicting pain on you in any way possible. My personal favorite is when they take those very sharp tools and scrape away at your teeth and just so happen to take out half of your gum with it. And only when you visibly cringe do they ask, "Oh! Did that hurt?" "No, lady, I'm only hemorrhaging from my mouth. I enjoy pain, keep going." Why do you think I'm flinching?? I do not have full-body twitching spasms! ...ugh... Oh! And then they pull out like two feet of floss, wrap it around their evil little fingers, and shove it as hard as they can between your teeth to slice through the shredded remains of what used to be your gums. Then as you lay there drowning in your own blood, she looks at you and says, "Oh! You're bleeding, you need to floss more." No, lady, I don't need to floss more. I floss twice daily, you need some serious anger management counseling to redirect the outlet of your rage!!
Oh, and I just found out I have to go back to get my wisdom teeth out. TOMORROW!
I hate dentists, and my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

actually you do have full body twitches/spasms... when you're falling asleep, haha
ReplyDeletei totally agree with you though, sis!